Asphalt Paving in Galveston, TX
Looking for an asphalt paving company in Galveston, TX?
You can trust us to get the job done right the first time because we have been in business for many years! Our team is knowledgeable about all aspects of asphalt paving from residential projects to large scale commercial jobs. Call today!
We offer all paving and concrete repair and installation services. Utility installation, excavation, and road construction are just a few of the other services we offer to our commercial, municipal and industrial clients.
We provide customers with pavement services including driveways, pothole repairs, line striping, sealing, roads within subdivisions and apartment complexes, parking lots churches etc.
This is also a great thing to get if you're having other things done to your home, like pool deck resurfacing, or epoxy flooring, or house painting.
It's no secret that asphalt equipment is expensive. And, with the high cost of fuel, trucks are not only more expensive to operate, they are also more expensive to purchase. But, there is never any doubt when it comes to the quality of our products and services.
Our customers know they can count on us for quality service every time they contact us for help. We work hard to provide them with a positive experience that'll have them coming back for years into the future.
Paving is a big job. It's not just about pouring concrete, it's also about repairing and maintaining the pavement that you already have. You may also need someone to perform paver cleaning and sealing services.
The problem with asphalt paving is that there are so many different types of jobs to do, and they all require special equipment or skillsets.
You need people who can install new driveways, repair potholes, line striping, seal roads within subdivisions and apartment complexes, do foundation repair work - but what if you don't know how to do any of these things?
We're here for you! We offer all paving services including driveway installation, utility installation (including excavation), road construction (including utilities), parking lot sealing and much more.
There are many types of paving services available. From the basic driveways to major roadway construction projects, pavement specialists can help with any type of project you need done. This includes utility installation and excavation, line striping, sealing parking lots, churches and much more.
We offer all these services to residential clients as well as commercial clients like apartment complexes or subdivisions that have paved roads within them.
Municipal and industrial clients also rely on us for road construction services including pothole repairs while getting an affordable price for quality workmanship.
No matter what your needs are there's a service we offer that will fit your budget without sacrificing quality!
Here are the benefits:
- You can trust us to get the job done right the first time
- We offer all paving and concrete repair and installation services.
- Utility installation, excavation, and road construction are just a few of the other services we offer to our commercial, municipal and industrial clients.
- Durable, long lasting material
- Protects your property from water and snow damage
- Lowers risk of accidents on slippery surfaces.
- Keep your driveway looking new for years to come!
Asphalt paving is not for everyone. They are expensive and permanent. There are many people who are not interested in asphalt paving because they would rather invest their money elsewhere, or need to constantly maintain the warranty of their property.
If you're looking into purchasing an asphalt paved driveway then it's typically because you want a good, solid surface that can withstand heavy traffic, be easily maintained by most homeowners with regular tarps and brooms, and be low maintenance over time which will result in significant cost savings from having to pay someone else to take care of it for you.
Our company specializes in the installation of new asphalt on sidewalks, roads, parking lots and driveways.
We also offer pothole repair services for your existing asphalt pavement. This way, you won't have a car bust a tire on a pothole and need to call a towing service any time soon.
We have a fleet of modern equipment dedicated to completing projects quickly and with maximum efficiency. All work will be completed at a competitive price point designed to meet the needs of customers within every possible budget range.
Asphalt Paving Benefits:
-Improve road conditions throughout your city or neighborhood
-Reduce water absorption for extended pavement durability
-Extend the lifespan of an aging roadway
Whether you are planning to create a new driveway for your home or business, or need repairs completed on an existing asphalt pavement, our team is here to help. Though, if you want something like epoxy flooring done, you'll want to call a company that specifically works on that.
We offer free estimates! Call now.
When thinking about what needs to be done to spruce up your home exterior, asphalt repair or proper maintenance should top your list.
If you have cracks on your driveway surface which are allowing weeds to grow through them, it's time to call for asphalt repair and sealcoating. This will not only make your driveway look better, but also keep weeds from growing and making the surface even more uneven over time.
With such a high demand for asphalt repairs and sealcoating, you could wait days or even weeks before someone comes out to do this work at a reasonable price. Or you can turn to us – an established asphalt paving company in Galveston, TX with years of experience in all types of home exterior services.
So whether it's just a small crack that needs repairing or complete driveway resurfacing, we have the expertise to get the job done quickly without compromising on quality.
Asphalt paving is an important part of your home and business, as well as the city infrastructure. Many people don't think about asphalt until they have to repair or replace it, but neglecting the condition of your asphalt paving can result in lasting damage to your budget and yard.
The right tools and materials will ensure that you can complete a successful asphalt project on time and within budget.
We are proud to be paving experts offering competitive pricing with top-quality workmanship to our customers in Galveston, TX. We are fully & licensed to operate throughout this area.
We understand that you have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to paving contractors in Galveston, TX, which is why our goal is to offer the highest standard of service for each job that comes through our doors. Our services include asphalt paving & even more!
We are the one-stop shop for all your paving needs.
Never worry about a pothole again.
Benefits of using an asphalt paving company
Asphalt paving is a great way to improve the look and functionality of your property.
Here are some of the benefits of using an asphalt paving company:
1. Professional installation: An asphalt paving company will have the experience and expertise to install your pavement properly, ensuring that it lasts for years.
2. Durable surface: Asphalt is a very durable surface, which means that you won’t have to worry about replacing it anytime soon.
3. Aesthetically pleasing: Asphalt can be made to look any color you want, so you can choose a design that best suits your property.
4. Easily maintained: An asphalt surface is very easy to maintain – all you need is a hose and a broom to keep it looking its best.
5. Improved safety: The safety of your family and workers is incredibly important, which is why you’ll want a surface that is designed for high-traffic areas.
6. Fewer storm disruptions: Asphalt can maintain its structural integrity even after four inches of rain or snow – an ideal benefit if you live in a climate where precipitation occurs often.
7. Green alternative: Many homeowners are choosing asphalt as an eco-friendly alternative to other paving methods, such as concrete contractors and brick pavers, because it is made from recycled materials.
8. More affordable than you might think: While many people believe that asphalt paving is too expensive, the fact of the matter is that it is actually very affordable. Depending on the size of your driveway, you could be looking at costs as low as $100 per square yard.
If you are interested in having an asphalt paving company come to your home and give you a quote for this service, simply follow the link below or call us today!
The above information is for you:
1. If you are looking for a professional installation, durable surface, and aesthetically pleasing paving company
2. If you want to improve the safety of your family and workers
3. If you live in an area where precipitation occurs often or would like to choose an eco-friendly alternative
4. If you are looking for a more affordable option than concrete contractors or brick pavers
5. And finally, if your driveway is less than 600 square feet (less than 10 yards)
If you are looking for a professional installation, durable surface, and aesthetically pleasing paving company- look no further.
An asphalt paving company will have the experience and expertise to install your pavement properly, ensuring that it lasts for years.
Not only does asphalt provide a durable surface that is easy to maintain but it also has many other benefits: increased safety in high traffic areas, fewer storm disruptions because of its structural integrity even after four inches of rain or snow fall on it and finally -it's eco-friendly!
Asphalt pavements are often made from recycled materials that can be easily maintained with a hose and broom making this alternative more affordable than one might think.
If you're interested in having an asphalt paving professional company come to your home and give you a quote for this service, call us today!
What is transverse jointing?
Transverse jointing is a process of asphalt paving that helps to ensure a strong and long lasting pavement. It involves the use of a transverse crack filler, which is a type of sealant that is applied perpendicular to the cracks in the pavement. This helps to keep water and debris from getting into the cracks and causing further damage. This is important because water accelerates the deterioration of pavement.
How is transverse jointing done?
There are several steps involved in the process of transverse jointing. First, a machine called a spinner will be used to apply the sealant. A roller then rolls over the pavement with enough pressure to force out any air pockets that may contribute to cracks or pot holes in the road. Finally, another type of roller passes over the top of this layer and works it into place until there are no more visible seams for it to fill along. This ensures that both sides have been filled properly and evenly with sealant. The process also includes heating asphalt before application as well as densifying it afterwards by compacting it further with rollers.
Why is transverse jointing done?
Transverse jointing is a regularly occurring process in asphalt paving that helps to ensure a strong and long lasting pavement. Not only does it stop cracks from getting any worse, but it also minimizes the appearance of those cracks by filling them up with sealant once they have been forced open under pressure from either side. This allows water and debris to be kept out of the crack as well as giving modern day motorists a smoother ride without worrying about their safety as much as they would on roads that were not properly maintained or prepared for future use.
What are some benefits of transverse jointing?
There are many advantages of using this method of asphalt paving, which include:
1) extended life span of road pavement
2) minimizes appearance of cracks, ensuring that the roads will continue to look good year after year
3) keeps water and other debris out of cracks
4) can be applied to any thickness of asphalt, both new and old
5) the process is relatively quick and reduces time involved in resurfacing or repaving roads
6) helps to ensure safety, as well as giving drivers a smoother ride
7) includes heating asphalt before application as well as densifying it afterwards by compacting it further with rollers
8) significantly less expensive than completely replacing the roads
9) reduces stress on vehicles tires, which results in increased safety
10) prevents potholes from forming
What are some disadvantages of transverse jointing?
Although there are many benefits to using this method of asphalt paving, there are some cons involved in the process as well.
1) may stop cracks from getting any worse, but does not completely prevent them from forming
2) sealant is visible in most cases and cannot be used on roads that have extremely high traffic or heavy use where the crack might show up more frequently. This makes it necessary for resurfacing or repaving to take place before using transverse jointing again.
3) must be applied by professional with experience in order to ensure quality results
4) sealant will last between 6-12 years depending on the severity of the crack and how it was previously filled or if it is even sealed at all, as some roads need two or more different kinds of sealant in order to complete the job
5) must be done during specific times of the year as it depends on ambient temperature and may not work as well when cold outside.
How is asphalt paving different from transverse jointing?
Asphalt paving differs from transverse jointing by being a thicker layer that is used for covering larger areas, such as driveways and parking lots, while transverse jointing is a thinner layer that is applied over roads where there are many cracks which need filling.
In addition, asphalt paving requires heating before application while transverse jointing does not.
Transverse jointing also includes densifying the asphalt afterwards with rollers, so it becomes hard enough to make a smooth surface again.
After this process, cool temperatures may result in a smoother ride due to the fact that it becomes harder and more resistant to becoming bumpy or rough after turning colder.
As you can see, transverse jointing is a very important process when it comes to asphalt paving. Not only does it help to keep the roads looking good and prevent potholes from forming, but it also ensures a smoother and safer ride for drivers.
It is a quick and relatively inexpensive way to maintain the roads, and with the right equipment and experience, can be applied for anyone.
Why do we need an overlay?
There are many reasons why you might need to overlay your asphalt driveway or parking lot. Perhaps the original surface has become worn and cracked with age, or maybe there are patches of oil or other stains that have been difficult to remove. In some cases, a new layer of asphalt may be necessary simply to improve the appearance of the surface.
Whatever your reasons may be, you will find that there are a number of benefits to be gained from completing the project. One such benefit is the improved safety offered by the new surface. The new asphalt overlay will allow people to park and drive on a much smoother and more level surface than was previously available, improving traction in wet weather conditions and offering increased protection against damage brought about by collisions or skidding.
In addition to this, a smooth and even surface is required by many types of vehicles. A new asphalt overlay will improve the performance of not only your cars but also any heavy machinery that you may need to use onsite.
Finally, you can be sure that a thorough job performed by a certified contractor will last for several years. The cost of an asphalt overlay might seem steep at first, but it represents excellent value for money as the enhanced durability offered by the new surface means that it won't require replacement again very soon after installation. You can then return to your usual routine without worrying about the dangers or inconvenience associated with having a poor quality driveway or parking lot in place at home or work.
Overlays can also increase the lifespan of your paving materials, making them an extremely cost-effective alternative to replacement in many cases. Finally, overlaying your existing blacktop can add significant value to your property when it comes time for resale.
Before starting any kind of driveway or parking lot renovation project it is important that you contact a reputable contractor with experience in this area. Any paving company you contact will have the necessary equipment and materials needed to complete your project, but it is important to choose a contractor with a strong reputation for quality work.
By contacting a paving construction firm, you can gain access to their wealth of knowledge and expertise while ensuring that your driveway or parking lot is resurfaced by people who know what they're doing. Asphalt overlay projects are fast and cost-effective, meaning that the benefits should be felt right away while removing the need for expensive replacement work.
Being aware of these benefits can help you make an informed choice when it comes time to choose the right company to work with. It also helps to know what factors must be taken into account before starting overlay project so that you are familiar with the entire process.
If you have any further questions or concerns, call one of our paving professionals today for more information about the process and why it's often preferable to replacement work. We have years of experience in this industry, and we're happy to answer any questions or address any specific needs you may have.
Our contractors are fully insured, knowledgeable, and experienced in all aspects of asphalt paving projects including overlays. Call us today if you have any questions or would like an estimate.
Call us today to learn more about how overlay projects can help you get the most value out of your paving materials. We offer free estimates and are happy to answer any questions you might have regarding your project needs, budget, or timeline. Never hesitate to call us for any reason - we aim to provide nothing but the highest standard of workmanship in all aspects of our operations.
10 benefits of asphalt paving
Asphalt paving is one of the most popular ways to pave a driveway. There are many reasons for this, but perhaps the biggest reason is that asphalt offers a number of benefits over other paving materials. Here are ten of the most important ones:
1. It's affordable. One of the main reasons asphalt is so popular is that it's the most affordable driveway paving option available to homeowners and construction companies. The price of asphalt has been falling for years as producers become better at manufacturing the material.
2. Does not require a base or gravel layer. Most types of pavements have to be placed over gravel to avoid sinking. Because asphalt doesn't need an expensive base or gravel layer, it's much less expensive than other paving options.
3. Resistant to cracking and uneven settling. Asphalt is highly resistant to cracks and uneven settling because of its flexible nature. Other types of pavements tend to crack over time as the ground shifts. This is not a problem with asphalt because it can flex as the ground moves without breaking.
4. Excellent grip and traction in all weather conditions. Because asphalt has thousands of small pores, it's able to handle wet or dry weather without becoming too slippery. Since it won't freeze or become saturated with water, you don't have to worry about dangerous conditions.
5. Mold and mildew resistant. Black asphalt is well known for its ability to prevent mold and mildew growth because it doesn't hold water like other paving materials. This means that you won't have to deal with the inconvenience of these stains on your driveway, sidewalks or patio.
6. An excellent choice for driveways and parking lots. Asphalt is a very popular choice for residential driveways because it's affordable, durable and safe to drive on. It's also the preferred material for commercial applications such as parking lots because of its ability to handle large volumes of traffic without damage or movement.
7. Easy application and installation. Unlike other types of pavements, asphalt does not require a lot of time to install. Because it's so flexible, it can be cut and shaved to fit tightly around the surface area you have to work with. It also doesn't require heavy machinery for installation, making it an ideal choice for homeowners who want to handle the project on their own.
8. Energy efficient. Because asphalt doesn't retain heat, it's an energy efficient choice for paving your driveway or parking lot. It won't contribute to global warming or make it difficult to cool the ground around the pavement during warm weather. This means that you'll be reducing energy costs at the same time you improve your property with this terrific type of paving material.
9. Does not warp, rot or splinter. Many types of paving materials have to be protected by paint, sealants or other solutions because they are susceptible to damage from the elements. With asphalt you don't have to worry about warping, rotting or splintering. It can handle all types of weather without requiring additional protection against the sun's rays, moisture and cold temperatures.
10. Able to be recycled with ease. Most asphalt plants are highly efficient operations that reuse crushed pavement as part of the manufacturing process for new asphalt products. This means that your old driveway or parking lot can easily provide a fresh start for another home after it's been recycled at an asphalt plant near where you live.
Two other notable benefits are:
1. Strength - Asphalt paving has a high tensile strength , which means it can carry heavy loads without sagging or breaking. This is why you often see asphalt being used for interstate roadways and parking lots, where the load on the pavement is extremely heavy. Plus, asphalt paving can be installed in panels or sections, so if there are any cracks or flaws, only the affected area needs to be replaced instead of having to replace an entire driveway.
2. Temperature resistance - Since asphalt is made from semi-liquid bitumen (which comes from crude oil), that means that once its heated it becomes flexible enough to adjust with changes in temperatures great enough to cause cracks in other types of paving like concrete and stone sidewalks.
If you're planning to install a new driveway or parking lot, consider asphalt for your project. As you can see, there are many benefits to this wonderful paving material. If you'd like more information on asphalt products in your area, contact us today! We are always eager to help our customers find the best materials for their projects when they want to improve their homes with energy efficient driveways and parking lots that offer terrific value over time.
What to expect during the asphalt paving process
The process of asphalt paving typically begins with the preparation of the surface that will be paved. This may include grading, leveling, and/or repair work to ensure a smooth surface. Once the surface is ready, the asphalt is poured and spread evenly. After the asphalt has been allowed to cure (usually for 24 hours), the final steps involve rolling and compacting the asphalt to ensure a smooth, even surface. During the entire process, it is important to avoid driving or walking on the fresh asphalt. Doing so can damage the surface and affect its longevity.
Paving asphalt is a process that involves shaping and compacting a mixture of sand, gravel, stone dust and water into a desired shape. The material used to pave asphalt is called "asphalt concrete." Pavement professionals refer to this as AC.
Nowadays there are many different methods for paving asphalt. One method is the use of an asphalt plant with equipment such as aggregate graders or mixers; another method uses trucks or excavators to transport materials from one location to another before spreading them on the ground using scrapers or other equipment. Regardless of which technique you choose, it's important that your pavement professional has experience in all aspects of paving work so they can provide quality services at competitive prices.
In order to achieve high-quality asphalt pavement, the contractor must first inspect the existing surface to determine the correct grading and smoothness. The next step is to remove any loose material and debris from the surface. This can be done with a shovel, rake or blower. The area is then graded and a layer of asphalt emulsion is applied to help bond the new pavement to the old surface.
The next step is to place the aggregates. This is done in two layers: a base course and a surface course. The base course, which is made up of larger aggregate, provides stability and strength for the pavement. The surface course, which is made up of smaller aggregate, gives the pavement its final shape and smoothness.
After the aggregates are in place, the contractor will tamp them down with a roller to ensure they are properly compacted. They will then apply a hot mix asphalt (HMA) binder to the surface and use a roller to embed it in the aggregates. The HMA binder serves as the glue that holds everything together. At this point, all that's left to do is apply a finishing coat of asphalt and compact it with a roller. The finished product should be a smooth, even surface that will last for years.
When you're choosing a paving contractor, be sure to ask about their experience with different types of asphalt paving methods. They should also have a good reputation and be licensed and insured. Always get several quotes before making a decision. Paving asphalt is a big investment, so you want to make sure you're getting the best possible value for your money.